ROOTED

Hey everyone! I pray this post finds you in great health and spirit! Wheeew! This has been one heck of a year haha! I’m not sure about you, but I feel like EVERYTHING has been thrown my way to deter me from pursuing the promises of God. One thing we must realize is yes, God promised it, but God never said that it would be easy to get to it. This journey to becoming a lawyer has been extremely tedious, strenuous to say the least. Getting to the promise requires a firm foundation. One that could never be penetrated, or broken. The things I have experienced just in this year alone sometimes make me want to give up, but then I realize that God has equipped me with everything necessary to overcome adversity. While we are journeying through life, we have to understand that life wasn’t meant to be easy. If it was, we wouldn’t have to rely on God. Yes, times may be hard and seem unbearable, but God will never put more on us than we can bear. We must stay rooted in our faith in God in every season we face. Rooted! We have to be established deeply and firm in God. We have to view ourselves as a tree. A tree roots dig dip into the crust of the Earth. Your faith must be like the roots of a tree! Dig dip into the presence of God with your faith. Trees face so many different seasons just like us. Seasons of fullness, emptiness, and detachment. The tree also faces some of the most tempestuous storms. Hurricanes, earth quakes, tsunamis, and blizzards are all storms a tree stays rooted in. Make this guarantee to yourself that no matter what you experience in life be it good or bad you will stay rooted. Let this scripture settle in your heart, and mind, “The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.” (Psalm 18:2). You may feel like you have nothing left, but as long as you have breath that’s enough! Keep fighting for purpose, for your promise. Stay rooted in the word, and God’s presence. Adversity will come it is inevitable. You have what it takes to make it! You have what it takes to make it! You have what it takes to make it because you’re ROOTED! “Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.”(2 Corinthians 12:8-10). You may be going through these seasons and feel weak, but remember your ROOTS are STRONG! These seasons may seem like they are lasting too long, but remember they don’t last forever! Keep fighting, Keep enduring, STAY ROOTED!

Comments

Popular Posts